- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley
- 1 jar of any marinara sauce (or your own)
- 1 lb of sweet sausage
- 1/2 lb of pasta (we used spaghetti)
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
Get a pot out and boil some salted water, let a parent do this for you. Once Boiling add pasta for about 15 minutes.
Get a pan out and add sausage and peppers to pan and cook until brown add the sauce and parsley, cook for about 15 minutes until pasta has boiled. Add the drained pasta to the pan and put into a serving bowl. Add more parsley for garnish and the parmesan cheese.