- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 4 Chicken Breast
- 1 Sweet Onion
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Paste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups of Tomato Sauce
- 2 teaspoon of Chicken Base (Chicken flavoring for soups)
- 1 – 12 ounce jar of Banana Peppers
- 1 – 12 ounce of Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 and 1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup of Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Airplane Bottle of Vodka (see picture below)
- 1 pound of Rigatoni Pasta
- 4 ounce of diced Pancetta
- 2 Hot Italian Sausage Patties
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons of butter and 2 teaspoons of flour for thickening
Start a pot of boiling water with some salt. Once boiled add the pasta, cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Take the onion and pepper and cut into very small pieces. Take a pan and put the 1/2 stick of butter in and melt add the onions, peppers and the garlic paste. Cook for about 5 minutes to soften the veggies. Take the pancetta and add to the pan cook for another 5 minutes.
Take the chicken and cut on a diagonal and then in half, Add this to the pan. Take the sausage and break into small pieces add to the pan. Add salt and pepper to the chicken. Cook for about 7 minutes until meat is cooked through.
Add the banana peppers and the roasted peppers to pan also the vodka. Add the water, tomato sauce, cream and the chopped parsley to pan.
Cook for about 10 minutes and then add the cheese.
Take the butter and the flour and mix together in a bowl to make a paste, add this slowly to the pan of sauce. This will thicken up.
Once this is done you take a large pasta bowl or in the pot you boiled the pasta in add the entire thing together, mix well and add a little more cheese and chopped parsley for garnish, this is my version of Chicken Riggies. Enjoy!