So Bella had something similar to this at her Girl Scout outing, she loved it but I never thought to ask the recipe so from what it kinda tasted like we are trying to duplicate it. I think they use can everything but not in this house. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 pound of ground chicken (you can substitute ground turkey)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans of water
- 3 packages of ramen noodle soup with the seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for the pan
Take a large pot of water and let come to a boil, add the ramen noodles and cook for about 3 minutes until soft. Set aside.
Take the oil and add to a pan, heat that up for 30 seconds and add the chicken along with the seasonings.
After that has cooked completely for about 10 minutes, take the cans of soup and add to the pan along with the water.
That is it, it might not be what we had but it is a simple kid friendly recipe that she loves. Enjoy