- 1-1/2 lbs of lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 3 roasted red peppers chopped fine
- 2 jalapeno peppers seeded and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of powder beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped very fine
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1 cup f cheddar cheese
- 4 buns
- Pickles, tomatoes, lettuce and any condiment you would like for finishing
First get out a large bowl put in the beef, add all the ingredients above and mush together with your hands, Make patties and place on a large baking sheet, you should get 4 burgers.
I put foil down so the pan isn’t a mess when done cooking. I place the burgers on the pan and place the slices of bacon around the pan so that it cooks in the oven along the side of the burgers.
Cook on 425 degrees for about 40 minutes. This will give you a well done burger, check on the bacon bout 25 minutes in to see if you need to remove it from the pan so it doesn’t over cook.
10 minutes before you take the burgers out add the cheddar cheese to each burger.
Take out of oven and get your buns ready with anything you add to the burger, I used lettuce, tomato, ketchup and a dill pickle spear. I also lay the bacon on top of it when its on the roll. Serve and Enjoy!