- 1 Large Spaghetti Squash (3-4 lbs)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (1/4 per squash)
- 6 tablespoons of butter (3 pats per a half of squash)
- 1/2 cup craisins (1/4 cup for each half)
- 1/2 cup of hazelnuts (1/4 cup for each half)
Take the squash and cut it in half, take out the seeds.
Put on a baking sheet.
I then take the brown sugar and rub all over each half, leaving a little in the center.
I then add the butter, craisins and the hazelnuts. Put a loose piece of foil on top of each one.
Cook this for about and hour in a 400 degree oven, the last 10 minutes of baking it remove the foil.
Take out of oven and cool for about 3-5 minutes.
Take each one and scrape out the center with a fork. This should all come together and you have a nice fall side dish. Great for Thanksgiving Dinner!