- 2 NY Strip Steaks
- 4 slices of Bacon
- 2 teaspoons of Beau Monde Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Hungarian Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Cajun Rub Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 6 red potatoes peeled and cleaned cut into strips.
- 3 teaspoons of Old Bay Seasoning
- Crisco cooking spray
First make the rub by adding all the spices together in a small bowl.
Take each of the steaks and rub both sides with the seasoning blend.
Take two pieces of bacon per a steak and wrap them, you can take toothpicks to hold the bacon in place.
Place on a sheet pan and cook on 425 degrees for 20 minutes for medium temperature
To Make French Fries:
Take the cut up potatoes and put on a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray and add the Old bay seasoning. Give it a toss and place in the oven along with the steaks. Cook for the same time.
Take out and serve with steaks. Enjoy!