- 10 eggs
- 1 Head of broccoli (boiled)
- 1/2 sweet onion chopped well
- ½ lb of swiss cheese (shredded)
- ½ lb of Gruyere cheese (shredded)
- ½ lb of cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- ½ lb of cooked bacon (crumble)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Boil the broccoli first to desired tenderness, also cook up any meats before putting in dish.
First take the eggs and mix them in a large bowl well add the remainder of the ingredients except cheddar and mix well. Get a glass dish and spray well with cooking spray. Pour into dish and top with the cheddar. Cook for about an hour, long enough to let the eggs set and serve, if you feel that the top is getting cooked to quick cover with a piece of foil. Let sit for about 5 minutes and serve.
With this dish you can add as many meats or veggies as you would like, increase the cream if you are doing this. You can also eliminate the bacon if you wish. Enjoy!