- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 packages of Sazon Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of adobo seasoning
- 2 teaspoon of Tajin Classic season w/lime
- 6 new potatoes cut into large chunks
- 1 red pepper cut into cubes
- 1 bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 bulb of garlic separate from paper
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons of dry oregano
- 1 cup of red wine
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro
First take out your crockpot.
You first take out the food processor and in it put onion, peppers, garlic, cilantro and all the seasoning and pulse about 4 to 5 times, you still want it a little chunky not pureed.
You take the chicken place it in the crockpot, you add the potatoes and then add the mixture you just put in food processor, I then add the wine.
Let this cook in the crockpot on low for about 8 hours, oh my lord, this falls off the bone and your house smells amazing.
I usually serve with just a pinch of cilantro for garnish but not necessary. You can also serve this with a side of rice, I use the package rice but instead of water called for rice I use chicken stock. I use the yellow Goya rice, it goes well with this.