- Two 4-8 ounce petite Filets
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- pinch of cumin
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil for pan
- 5 oz container of gorgonzola
- 1 sweet onion, pulsated in food processor
- 1 red pepper (sweet) pulsated in food processor
- 4 ounces of pancetta
- 3/4 cup of white wine
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of Maple Mustard (Dijon if you don’t have it)
- 1 fresh thyme sprig (or 1 teaspoon dry)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
For Chili Parmesan Crisps:
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (do not use the powder)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- cooking spray for pan
First take your steaks and season them with the salt, pepper and cumin. Sear them in a pan and put them in the oven for about 15 – 20 minutes for medium. You can cook them on a grill as well.
Take about 1/4 of a cup of the cheese and put onto a greased baking pan, top them with a pinch of chili powder. Put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
To make the sauce:
First you take the olive oil and put it in the pan to heat up, you take the pancetta and cook until just about crisp. You take the onion and pepper that should be pulsated and add to pan, cook this down until the water is out of the pan from the vegetables. You then add the wine, stir a few seconds then add the thyme, cream, mustard, salt and pepper. Cook this for about 5 minutes it will become creamy. Take the steak out of oven or off the grill and top with the sauce.
To serve up put on a dish with the parmesan crisps o the side or at the end underneath. Top with the sauce and Enjoy!!!!