- 2 Large Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into cubes
- 2 ears of corn off the cob
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of allspice
- 1 red pepper cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs of habanero jack cheese
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1 package of your favorite biscuit (I use Red Lobster cheddar biscuit mix)
First get the cheese sauce started by getting a small sauce pan and adding the heavy cream and milk to it. Stir constantly so it doesn’t burn, add the dry mustard.
Take the olive oil and put it into a frying pan, add the peppers and all the seasoning. Once the chicken is cooked through add the corn then the cheese sauce and mix well.
You then take a 7×11 greased dish and pour the mixture in. You then take the prepared biscuit mix and put it on top of the casserole, it does not need to be completely across it just spotted. It will bake in an oven for 15-18 minutes as long as the biscuits need to cook. If you are using the same biscuits as I did then add the butter sauce with a brush at the end of cooking. Use a spoon to dish into a bowl and enjoy!
Not that you have to use the Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit mix but it is amazing with it!