- 10-12 Chicken wings
- 2 1/2 cups of ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons Franks Red Hot
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste (in a tube)
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of beer (I used Molson Canadian)
- 3 teaspoons of chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoons of onion powder
Cook wings on the grill, make sure you watch them and constantly turn them so they don’t burn. I use an outdoor grill (charcoal) that reaches about 400-500 degrees. I usually cook them about 15 minutes total.
After you make the sauce, you will have more then enough, I take the remainder and put it in a jar for later. I take a bowl put the sauce in and toss the wings, Easy as that. Enjoy!