- 1 lb of Ground Chicken
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 can of beer
- 2 packets of Sazon
- 2 tablespoons of ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 sweet onion large (cut into small pieces)
- 1 red or yellow pepper (cut into small pieces)
- 2 cobs of corn cut off the cob
- 1 package of taco shells, hard or soft
- Lettuce, cheese and sour cream for garnish
Take the oil and heat in a large skillet add the veggies, heat until translucent. Add all the seasoning to the veggies this gives it more flavor. Add half the can of beer and mix together, let cook down for about 3 minutes, add the ground chicken and the corn and the remaining of the beer. Cook this on low for about 15 minutes. Chicken should be cooked and also the corn should of gotten a little soft.
Put hard shells in the preheated 350* oven for about 4 minutes, take out of oven fill with mixture. Add lettuce, cheese, sour cream and any other veggie/salsa combo you like. Enjoy!