- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of maple sugar powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of maple sugar powder
Preheat oven to 400* Line a muffin pan with liners or grease muffin pan very well.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and then add the wet. Fold in Blueberries when done mixing so that they don’t get crushed.
Place mixture to fill paper cups about 3/4 of the way full. This will give you a nice large muffin.
Mix the Crumble mixture together in a bowl by placing all ingredients together, mix well. Sprinkle this on top of each muffin before baking.
Place in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top, stick a toothpick in them, they shouldn’t come out wet.
Let cool, Enjoy…